Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHO AM I ?

Hello. My name is Amin Wahyudi. I am from Indonesia. I live in Sluke, Rembang Regency, 700 kilometers eastward the capital city Jakarta.

I am a new blogger and very interested in blogging. I like blog surfing too. I have visited countless blogs especially those written in english.

I want to improve my blog. I want it artistic and unique as most blogs I have visited.

I welcome warmly any advice or correction about either my blog or my english.


Best Regard


1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good job on your blog; I have added it to my favorites. Stop by sometime and visit my blog at http://integrityincome.blogspot.com, and welcome to become a follower/member. Have a good day,

    Blessed and Highly Favored,
    ~Dolle

    ReplyDelete

JESUS loves you
" ... Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Act 16:31